Thursday, September 6, 2012


Is summer really coming to an end???!!! I refuse to put away my white jeans nor will I put away my flipflops just yet! But it is the start of fashion week and all those beautiful new designs will arrive! 

Even though the sun will shine a little less when that first crisp morning arrives, I will happily put on my ballet flats, dark jeans and keep a little summer with a beautiful bright color on top. The buoy's from the beach are always full of life even though these are the "washed-up" ones. The jumble of colors have always made me smile and I intend to always keep a little pop of brightness in my wardrobe. This Fall the stores are brimming with bright colored jeans, handbags and jewelry. I look forward to adding some great new pieces!

While shopping on Etsy recently I noticed that I'm not the only one that likes color. There are some amazingly, talented people across the country that are creating beautiful pieces for your home. Those pops of color are everywhere. There is no need for boring in any room or with any outfit. Don't forget to check out Pinterest for great inspirations of all kinds! Follow Verdi Blu's boards and see what and who we are finding our inspiration from. We are using many of these inspirations and creating many new (and colorful) pieces for our Fall Shopping Event. You will LOVE them! 

Tonight is Fashions Night Out and many cities across the country are holding events! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to mingle with celebrities, designers and tastemakers. Many of your favorite stores are holding one of a kind give-aways and special events. Some of my favorites are keeping their doors open late tonight. Check out this New York Times article from yesterday. 

Happy Shopping! Happy September!





No comments:

Post a Comment